Working Better Together to Achieve Sustainable Results
Wednesday 23 September: 2-3PM (UK Time)
The Institute for Collaborative Working, in partnership with BSI, are running a series of webinars for you to understand the benefits that some of their members have achieved by working in a more collaborative manner, in line with ISO 44001 Collaborative Working Relationships Standard.
Join Louise McMahon, Business Integration manager at Kier Highways as she takes you through:
- How disruptive collaboration can strengthen internal capabilities, enable growth and give an advantage in moving from competitor to collaborator.
- How Kier, with collaboration as one of their core values, have benefited from the application and integration of ISO 44001, the Collaborative Business Relationship Management Standard.
- How using the principles of ISO 44001 helped to engage stakeholders and define value in a framework that can be applied to internal or external partnerships to enable the delivery of a common goal.
Why should you attend:
- To discover how to improve efficiency and partnership working; particularly those embarking on mutually beneficial commercial projects
- Understand the principles behind collaborative working and how you can apply this across your own business.
Meet our speaker:
Having joined Kier Highways mid-June 2018, Louise McMahon holds the role of Business Integration Manager. Her role is to focus upon key initiatives which develop and embed collaborative working relationships for Kier and partners, measuring safety behaviour/culture and support new and refined systems, processes and ways of working helping to deliver improved organisation-wide outcomes.
Louise is also responsible for quality and assurance and projects/initiatives that evolve ways of working leading to sustained stakeholder and business results. She is also an ambassador of the Institute for Collaborative Working.
Louise brings a wealth of experience in collaboration and management systems from her previous role working for Virgin Trains East Coast, boasting a track record in successful delivery and engagement of standards including: GDPR, EFQM, ISO 44001, Customer Service Excellence (CSE) and Investors in People.