BRCGS (Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards) are designed to help organizations to meet legal obligations as well as the delivery of safe food. Some of the benefits include:
- Reduced product recalls, complaints, and rejected products
- Recognized by many retailers around the world, reducing the burden of multiple audits
- Increases customer confidence, opening new market opportunities
In this live webinar, BSI and BRCGS experts will talk about:
- Embedding resilience in the Food sector
- Introduction to and benefits of BRCGS (Food Safety, Packaging and packaging materials, Storage and distribution)
- Audit criteria: Process and delivery (remote auditing)
Richard Werran - EMEA Regional Director – Food and Retail Supply Chain
Richard’s food career began as a food technologist and spans almost 40 years. He has worked in all aspects of the international food ingredient and food manufacturing sectors. He founded Cert ID Europe, a UKAS accredited certification body, FoodChain Europe, and Cert ID Asia. At BSI, Richard drives BSI food initiatives across the region.
Angela O'Donovan - BRCGS Head of Standards
Angela has 28-year experience in safety, quality, legality, ethics, and sustainability, in both food and consumer goods industries in the area of high-risk manufacturing, retail, agent & broker, and storage and distribution. At BRCGS, Angela drives the delivery of standards that aligned with the needs of specifiers, customers, as well as their consistency in product design and their approach to brand protection.
Kelly-Jade Mulholland - Technical and Compliance Manager for Food
Kelly has a BTech in Food Technology (CPUT) and has focused her career around food safety. After 7 years within a QA and Technical function in manufacturing, Kelly became a lead auditor for FSSC 22000 and BRCGS Food auditing an array of different low and high-risk foodstuffs. Within BSI, she worked as the Food Sector Lead for BSI South Africa and later joined BSI global team as a Food Technical and Compliance Manager.