What's in our free toolkit?
Simply fill in your details on the form on this page and you'll receive our free 'sustainable resilience' toolkit via email, including:
- The Little Book of Net Zero - Our book explains that the first decisive step, if you haven’t yet taken it, is to make a firm pledge to achieve net zero in your business. It goes on to help you identify barriers – ranging from lack of guidance to increased costs – and provides advice on how to overcome them
- Podcasts - Listen to our sustainability podcast series, where we explore the biggest concepts, personalities and goals within this fascinating industry. With hosts David Fatscher, Nick Fleming and Seb van Dort
- eLearning Prize Draw - Enter our free prize draw* for your chance to win a place on our Achieving Carbon Neutrality eLearning series (worth £1,355+VAT). Modules include:
- Road to Net Zero: Terminology and Principles
- Making a commitment to carbon neutrality
- Implementing your carbon footprint management plan
- Carbon offsets and declaring carbon neutral status
- Report - If you need some guidance on what carbon neutrality requires and may implicate for your business, our journey to carbon neutrality report will provide you with a concise and straightforward introduction of key focus areas for your journey
- Infographic - To help make carbon management more workable, our infographic describes how the process can be broken into 5 distinct stages, including Assess; Reduce & Manage; Offset; Declare, Claim & Report; and Assurance
- And more...
*Terms and Conditions: The winner will be selected at random from all entries received. Moves or changes are not permitted. Offer subject to availability of training courses. Bookings are non-transferable. All other terms and conditions for training courses apply.