Gap analysis assessment can make sure you're on track
Whether you are still deciding if it is right for you or you have started to look at certification, migration or transfer- a gap analysis day can help! It gives you the opportunity to meet with one of our assessors who will take a closer look at your existing management system and compare it with the requirements of the standard. It can help you identify the status of your system before deciding whether to carry out a formal assessment - saving you time and money.
Benefits of a gap analysis assessment
- Helps identify any major gaps or weaknesses in your approach to the new standard
- Prepares your management team for greater involvement
- Gives your employees time to understand the changes
- Allows you to budget more effectively; both in terms of resource and money
- Acts as a project management tool for the new standard
- Provides focus, saving time and money
- Identifies both risks and opportunities
*Terms and conditions
This campaign applies to the Middle East and Africa based organizations only. Selected products apply ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 or ISO 22301. In order to avail this offer, organizations must book the Gap Analysis day before 31st December 2018. The delivery of the Gap Analysis will take place between Jan- April 2019. This offer does not apply to any issued proposal. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.