Now the first of the international standards for BIM have arrived, what does it mean to you?
Whether you’re new to BIM, want to learn more about ISO 19650 or are looking at transitioning over from your current PAS 1192-2 certification to the new ISO, this webinar is a great place to get the facts.
Join us and other leading BIM professionals on 16 April, 10:00 – 11:00 BST to:
- Gain an understanding about the new international standards for BIM
- Ask our experts direct questions on BIM and ISO 19650
- Learn how companies can migrate from PAS1192-2 to ISO 19650 certification
- Gain insight into a typical BIM assessment
- Realize steps to get you started today
Don't miss this chance to hear from BIM certification experts, Gary Pattison and Emilia Cardamore on how ISO 19650 will continue to drive your business forward with BIM.
|Gary Pattison, Technical Expert - Built Environment|
|Emilia Cardamone, Certification Manager – Digital Construction|
|Charlotte Broady, EMEA Sector Propositions Manager - Built Environment|