In the twenty-first century, we face a world that is constantly changing and evolving. In this ever-changing world, it is becoming increasingly difficult to have confidence in the security of your data.
Information, in a 24/7 data world, is one of the most valuable commodities for any organization. Does your organization have the right systems, processes and protections in place to protect and maintain the resilience of its data?
Access this webinar replay and discover:
- What Information Resilience really means and how it can help build Organizational Resilience within your organization
- Key insights into how BSI cyber professionals approach resilience and how a strategic approach which utilises a combination of people, process and technology is key to ongoing success
- Real-life examples of how companies can achieve a state of resilience by firstly identifying their current state, their desired future state and the key steps required to achieve this goal
- The best practice standards and frameworks available in the market and how best to use them to meet your organization's specific goal
- The challenges organizations continue to face (including GDPR and PCI-DSS)
- Plus, get a live demonstration of a key technology that can be used to underpin your organization’s process, policies and governance, to support compliance obligations
Stephen Bowes, Head of Technology, BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience
Stephen Scott, Senior Manager, Information Governance, BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience