The Internet of Things (IoT) heralds transformational changes for organizations, consumers and society as a whole. But alongside potentially great rewards, it also brings significant risks – which manufacturers of connected products should be concerned to address. Solutions are at hand, and now is the time to embrace them.
Access this webinar and learn more about key issues, such as;
- Understanding how to become IoT ready
- Overcoming the obstacles to adoption
- IoT security and the increasing threat
- Consumer trust
- Building business and consumer confidence
- The DCMS Code of Practice and the new ETSI standard.
David Mudd, Global Digital & Connected Product Certification Director