Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Time: 2 pm - 3 pm EST
Your Host: Vanessa Zamora
About this event
ISO for Beginners 6 -The Role of Leadership in ISO 9001
Leadership, the ability to motivate groups of people towards a common goal, is an important skill in today’s business world. Without strong leadership, many otherwise promising businesses fail. ISO 9001:2015 has reinforced the importance of Leadership. This webinar will give you some guidance as to what top management will be expected to demonstrate in terms of new requirements and responsibilities. Organizational resilience starts at the top and the example that leaders set is what they will see in their employees.
This is an opportunity for managers, directors, and business owners to create a more ‘Leader’ driven management system to enhance improvements (and profits!).
What you will take away from this webinar:
Why is Leadership important in today’s business context?
- Inspiring people gets exponentially better results than commanding and controlling them
- Encouraging a culture of improvement helps streamline processes ->$ up
- This engagement builds trust, inspires customer focus and helps assess results instead of just conformance
The Difference between Leadership and Management
- If Leaders get the message out about the strategic direction, employees will learn how to contribute – leaders can expand their reach
- Processes become integrated into the organization’s strategic direction when leadership is applied well (clear, concise direction with resources)
- This leads to more effective risk management, more proactive activities and increased resilience
How and why to engage Leadership in your management system
- Why it's critical that leaders are engaged in the management system
- Tips to get buy in and participation from your leadership team and employees
- Understanding the link between improved processes and improved profits
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2 pm EDT
Whether you are looking to improve customer satisfaction, enhance operational excellence or you want to engage leadership in your ISO system, you need to attend this webinar. Register today!
Jim Moran is a Training Instructor for BSI Group Canada Inc. Since 1992 he has worked with all 5 versions of ISO 9001, all 3 versions of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 and both versions of ISO 50001
Anne-Marie Pizzitelli is the Marketing Director for BSI Group Inc.