Date: Thursday, October 31, 2019
Time: 2 pm - 3 pm ET
Your Host: Vanessa Zamora
About this event
ISO 2015 and Risk Based Thinking – don’t be spooked by it!
One of the key requirements of the ISO 2015 standard is the requirement to use risk-based thinking and the process approach for your ISO management system. Risk can be a very scary concept. But this webinar will provide an overview of some ways to give some structure to your risk assessment without necessarily developing a cumbersome risk assessment methodology.
This webinar will help you learn about a risk based approach to your ISO management system and how to get started.
What you will take away from this webinar:
- What risk management is and is not.
- ISO 9000 definition and Notes
- Why risk usually has an opportunity attached
- Why there is never a guarantee that nothing will go wrong
- Assessing risk and addressing it at appropriate stages of the process
- How can we carry out a risk assessment? Follow our process map!
- Highlights of ISO 31000 – Risk Management Principles and Guidelines
- Reverse engineer the Ishikawa Fishbone
- Evidence of risk determination and addressing risks
- Have we missed anything?
- Are we trying to mitigate too much?
- How can we manage risks in a service company versus a manufacturing company?
Join us on Halloween for this terrifying webinar and learn how risk-based thinking will help you manage risks related to your ISO system!
Thurs Oct 31, 2019
2 pm ET
Jim Moran is a Training Instructor for BSI Group Canada Inc. Over the past 27 years he has worked with all 5 versions of ISO 9001 and all 3 versions of ISO 14001.
Anne-Marie Pizzitelli is the Marketing Director for BSI Group Inc.