Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Time: 2 pm - 3 pm EST
Your Host: Vanessa Zamora
About this event
Love your people with ISO 45001
An effective occupational health and safety management system will help you to protect and enhance your most important asset, your people, as everyone works together to drive business excellence and corporate resilience.
This new standard can help deliver the following benefits:
ISO 45001 benefits:
- Increase organizational resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation and continual improvement
- Strengthening of legal and regulatory compliance while reducing business losses
- Demonstrates brand responsibility by committing to safe, healthy and sustainable work
- One global occupational health and safety system for all businesses, of all sizes
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Learn how ISO 45001 is designed to prevent work-related injury and ill-health and to provide safe and healthy workplaces and love your people!
- Hear how ISO 45001 aligns with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 through the Annex SL (High Level Structure) to allow for easier integration of Management Systems, which brings greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- ISO 45001, as an international standard, crosses geographic, political, economic, commercial and social boundaries. This sets a single benchmark for the management of occupational health and safety.
- ISO 45001 helps organizations that operate or trade internationally to work to a single standard, which can simplify your business.
- ISO 45001 is a great framework to put into your business to build organizational resilience.
Bring health and safety into the heart of your business with ISO 45001.