18 November 2020
14:00-15:00 (UK time)
Lean manufacturing is an approach developed which focuses on minimizing waste within manufacturing systems while simultaneously maximizing productivity. This methodology was first developed in Japan but has since been implemented by companies throughout the world including Toyota and Nike.
Lean manufacturing has been partnered with Six Sigma methodology and to produce a Lean Six Sigma approach. This webinar will take you through some of the key principles behind Lean Six Sigma and why it is particularly applicable for the manufacturing industry.
- The webinar will discuss the fundamentals of using a Lean approach to manufacturing products & the benefits that can be achieved.
- Showing how Lean can be combined with complementary methods such as Six Sigma, Quality & Environmental Management to drive even greater levels of effectiveness, efficiency & ecological responsibility within a business.
- How to improve your business.
What will you learn?
- A Lean Approach to Product Manufacture
- How Organisations Benefit from Lean
- Lean, plus Six Sigma
- Lean, Quality & Environmental Management.
Who should attend:
- For organisations interested in removing waste & unnecessary costs from their key processes, as well as increasing the level of quality & responsiveness that they provide to customers, Lean can deliver the ideas & tools that that are needed
- For businesses striving for excellence using methodologies such as Six Sigma, Quality & Environmental Management, Lean can provide a ‘multiplier effect’ as both a complementary & proven system of improvement
- For those who hold Certification to a Management System Standard, think ‘Clause 10.3’ of the HLS! And then think Lean Six Sigma.
Meet our speaker:
This webinar will be hosted by Andy Slaney who is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with over 20 years experience of facilitating enhanced organizational performance through targeted education, inspiration learning & delivery of improvement activities. Andy also has experience as a trainer, consultant and implementer, focusing on Lean Six Sigma.