- Title: Essential information for manufacturers and exporters of PPE to the UAE
- Recorded: 6 February 2020
Join our experts and discover what you need to do to comply with the new regulations
If you are exporting or placing PPE on the market in the UAE you need to comply with the new regulations and gain ESMA certification.
The Emirates Standards and Meteorology Authority (ESMA) is the Standards Body in the UAE. Their new mandatory requirements state that any PPE products falling into the scope of the UAE PPE Technical Regulation (Cabinet Decree no.  of 2016) must be certified under the Emirates Conformity Assessment System (ECAS) or through the Emirates Quality Mark (EQM).
BSI is one of the first organizations able to offer this service and we are ready to work with you to navigate the new regulation.
Watch this webinar replay and discover:
- The background of ESMA and the reasons for developing it
- The scope of the certification under personal safety
- Risk classification for products in the scheme and implications of it
- Routes to compliance and differences between them to make the right business decision
- Documents required for the certification
- How to work with BSI to meet the requirements
Access the replay now to hear from PPE expert Nathan Shipley on how your business can both meet the requirements and reap the benefits of this new PPE product regulation.
For instant access, simply fill in the form on this page.