Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
About this event
BSI invites you to this two hour virtual town hall event that will bring a panel of environmental, health, and safety experts to provide critical short and long-term guidance in this fluid business environment. As we navigate through the pandemic and prepare for a rebound to a new (ab)normal, our BSI and guest experts will share their strategies for addressing the potential impact of the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic on your business/operations in an effort to facilitate a smoother recovery.
Our experts will answer those important questions that many of us have and provide further insight on your specific questions in a roundtable format. We encourage you to submit your questions in advance, but will also accept submitted questions during the event.
- What COVID-19 risk assessment and protection strategies can I adopt for my work force?
- How do I manage ergonomic risks for an increasing population of work-at-home employees?
- Do I need to decontaminate my building surfaces and HVAC systems before employees return?
- Is there a commercially available test method for COVID-19 on surfaces?
- Do I need to screen employees and visitors for COVID-19 symptoms or antibodies prior to returning to work or entering our buildings?
Our Moderator | Kim Carlson, CIH Senior Vice President, Managing Principal, BSI
Esteemed Guest Panelists
- Dr. David Eherts, Allergan, Vice President of Global EHS
- Jeremiah Mohr, Micron, Director of Global Health and Safety
- Joann Natarajan, OSHA, Compliance Assistance Specialist, Region 10
- Dr. Michael Fischman, MD, MPH, University of California - San Francisco, Occupational and Environmental Medicine Physician and Toxicologist, Clinical Professor and Assistant Chief of the Division of Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Nimmi Kovvali, Carbon, Director of EHS and Facilities
- Jessica Ellison National Practice Director – Ergonomics
- John Baker, CIH Regional Industrial Hygiene Practice Lead
- Mike Zimmerman, PE, CHMM Regional Environmental Practice Lead
- Ryan Lynch National Practice Director - Sustainability
- Xavier Alcaraz, CIH, CSP National Safety Practice Director
Additional BSI experts will be available to answer questions during the event.