- Title: Information for organizations wishing to support the efforts to place more Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the market
- Recorded: 15 April 2020
To keep manufacturers, distributors and users of PPE updated, BSI have hosted an informative webinar to cover some of the recent changes on the EU Commission Recommendation.
Join our Certification expert Nathan Shipley to learn about the new compliance changes in the current marketplace
Watch this webinar replay to understand:
- The PPE Regulation - an overview for manufacturers of PPE including those who are producing PPE for healthcare applications
- The requirements of PPE Regulation so the CE marking can be affixed and product placed on the market
- A summary of the current situation and the new guidelines for;
- Face masks
- Eye protection
- What BSI is doing in light of the current situation
- A global perspective - an overview of some other local regulatory changes
- Looking ahead – what manufacturers should consider
For instant access, simply fill in the form on this page.