Date recorded: 23 July 2020
10:00 - 11:00 (UK Time)
With the release of BAFE SP206 and SP105, businesses in the industry are becoming more familiar with what’s required and that by investing in rigorous fire protection systems, they are reducing the potential for damage to their assets.
In this webinar, you will hear about BAFE SP206 and SP105, getting you to really think and question the safety in your fire protection systems and how you can tackle the challenges addressed in both the schemes.
Topics that will be covered:
• BAFE introduction
• Update on assessments/work continuing in light of the current situation
• Why schemes for specific services are being developed
• Key elements assessed under both schemes and why it is important for the industry
• Route to third party certification and registering with BAFE
• The benefit to your business of Kitemark certification including market access