Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm ET
About this event
As individuals and organizations around the world are adapting to evolving realities, the need for improved immersive tactics has never been higher. The switch from in-person to virtual consulting has been difficult for businesses to envision and even tougher to implement.
As a leader in immersive consulting, BSI has been able to provide steady guidance by taking a holistic approach to deliver a well-rounded consulting experience. BSI works with our stakeholders every step of the way to ensure quality information from worksites while adhering to required health and safety practices.
In this session a panel of experts will discuss:
- Facing and overcoming challenges when migrating to remote consulting
- How immersive consulting can ensure success
- What the future looks like for immersive consulting
Moderator | Terri Meyers, Business Development Manager
Esteemed Guest Panelist
- Derek Hargrove, CSL Behring, Global Supply Chain Security Manager
- Jeffery McBride, National Practice Director - Environmental Compliance
- Kimberly Rodriguez, Supply Chain Associate
- Michael Tillman, Principal Consultant
Additional BSI experts will be available to answer questions during the event.