Date: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Time: 2 pm - 3 pm EST
Your Host: Vanessa Zamora
About this event
Two of the most important elements of your management system are “Internal Audits” and “Corrective And Preventive Actions” (CAPA).
In some markets and sectors, failure to implement an effective CAPA can be considered a violation under Federal Regulations on good manufacturing practices. Internal audits ensure conformance with ISO requirements as well as they help to maintain accurate and timely financial reporting and data collection.
This webinar will help you learn about what to expect from an Internal Audit, how to identify risks and transform them into opportunities, and how can Corrective And Preventive Actions help your organization improve and become more resilient.
What you will take away from this webinar:
- What is an Internal Audit
- Who conducts an Internal Audit and how long does it take
- Which elements will be reviewed
- How often should you have Internal Audits
- Assessing risk and addressing it at appropriate stages of the process
- What is Risk and what is not?
- How can we carry out a risk assessment? Follow our process map!
- Common methods for identifying and addressing risks ( FMEA, FTA, etc)
- Corrective or Preventive actions?
- What is the difference?
- Example of CAPA using ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 45001
- CAPA and Root Cause Analysis
Join us on October 29 and learn how Internal Auditing and CAPA will help you ensure conformance to your ISO system!
Thurs Oct 29, 2020
2 pm ET
Jim Moran is a Training Instructor for BSI Group Canada Inc. Over the past 27 years he has worked with all 5 versions of ISO 9001 and all 3 versions of ISO 14001.
Anne-Marie Pizzitelli is the Marketing Director the BSI Group Inc.