- Title: Red Teaming – Emulating the bad guys to assess your organizational security posture
- Recorded: Tuesday 6 October 2020
Security testing is the art of utilizing offensive testing techniques to validate the effectiveness of existing security controls and verify the full impact of any identified vulnerabilities should they be exploited by a malicious attacker. Different offensive testing techniques can be used upon your organization’s security objectives.
This webinar will explore:
- how mature is your security testing framework?
- how to identify the most effective testing level for your organization?
- the differences between testing techniques and their expected outcomes?
- how to determine if your organization is ready for a red teaming assessment?
Our security experts:
|Joe Pierini, Head of Testing (US), BSI Consulting Services|
Muath Sharawi, Principal Security Consultant, BSI Consulting Services
|Sadi Zane, Senior Security Consultant, BSI Consulting Services|