Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021
Time: 2 pm - 3 pm EST
About this event
With commitment to integrity and accountability, Internal Auditing provides value to governing bodies and senior management as an independent source of objective advice. By using the Process Approach you’ll add value and usefulness to your audits and really ‘make them pay’!
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- Some examples of common Internal Audit mistakes…
- Tip 1: Determine what ‘types’ of Internal Audits you should do
a. Process audit
b. Product or service audit
c. System audit
- Tip 2: Decide what to audit
- Following the workflow
- Reviewing improvement initiatives
- Analyzing metrics: non-conformances and opportunities for improvement, customer satisfaction, audit results (internal and external), customer feedback (internal and external), and Management Reviews
- Tip 3: Apply Plan, Do, Check & Act to auditing
- How often (and what) should we audit? (Plan)
- What are some tips for interviewing auditees and recording evidence? (Do)
- How do we evaluate the effectiveness of our audits? (Check)
- What should we look for to improve our auditing process? (Act)
- And more...
Internal Auditing can help your organization build resiliency, innovation and efficiency if performed effectively. If not, they’ll be disruptive, annoy employees and give you a very low return on your auditing investment. Find out how to get your audits to pay dividends and navigate your way into a successful future.