Webinar Replay - An Introduction to Core Management System Standards
Recorded: Thursday 18 March 2021
Within the ISO standards world, there is often an assumption that everyone knows the differences and terms associated with the core ISO Management Systems Standards, but, this is far from the case. Knowing the key purpose and structure of these standards, can help inform your decisions about implementation, training and certification.
Join us in this free webinar where our experts will take you through some of the most commonly implemented standards; what they are, how they benefit you, how they are similar and how they are different.
- Quality Management (ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001)
- Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301)
- Informational Security Management (ISO 27001)
- Health & Safety Management (ISO 45001)
Who should attend?
- Those looking to implement or train to one of the key standards
- Those within an organization where a greater knowledge of these standards will help
- Those looking to broaden their knowledge of Organizational Resilience
- People trying to understand the difference between accreditation and certification
- Senior leaders looking to understand the purpose and benefits of standards
- Those trying to get more familiar with ISO standards
- People considering a career in auditing or consulting, but unsure what the core standards do.
Steve is one of our lead tutors in information security and business continuity, and also runs a wide range of ISO 9001 training courses. He has over 30 years’ experience in quality management and over 12 years’ experience in security management. Steve is a qualified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, a European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Assessor, and a Lead Implementer and Auditor for both quality and security management systems.