Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
About this event
Supporting mental health within your organization has never been more important.
As well as helping you to build a positive working environment, a framework for managing psychological health and safety can help to improve your organizational resilience and enhance performance and productivity.
ISO 45003 is the first global standard giving practical guidance on managing psychological health in the workplace. It provides guidance on the management of psychosocial risk, as part of an occupational health and safety management system.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO/FDIS 45003
- Why should we use this guidance?
- How does it line up with ISO 45001?
- What else would we have to do to take advantage of this guidance?
Manage risks and opportunities associated with psychological health management
- How do we identify these risks?
- What would a ‘risk treatment’ look like?
- How do we assess the effectiveness of our risk treatment?
Steps to ensure that health, safety and well-being is at the heart of your organization
- What role does Top Management play in driving this initiative?
- Do we have to audit our system differently?
- What would non-conformances and corrective actions look like?
Effective management of psychosocial risk can lead to benefits such as improved worker engagement, enhanced productivity, increased innovation and organizational sustainability. Keeping your employees safe from psychological/psychosocial risks will benefit all Stakeholders and create a better environment for people to thrive in!
Join us on June 24, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET for our free educational webinar.