Thursday, July 29, 2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
For some people, BIM (Building Information Modelling) is only 3D planning, others see BIM as a fancy new trend in the construction industry and yet others are still may not fully understand what BIM is. Although there is evidence that BIM is best practice for collaboration and information sharing at the handover stage, many stakeholders in the construction industry are still cautious about investing into the new world of digital planning, construction and operation.
In this webinar, we will guide the audience through the world of digital construction.
- We’ll explain the relationship between digital twins, BIM, and more.
- We show what is possible, and we’ll identify the operational and strategic benefits of embracing digital technology and making BIM business as usual.
- We show hurdles and barriers and also recommend possible ways a company could begin the BIM journey.
- We will consider the different BIM approaches, whether you are an investor, a designer, a general contractor, or a sub contractor. We will also review case studies and opportunities for the future.
- Emilia Cardamone, Program Manager, Digital Construction, BSI
- Gary Pattison, Certification Technical Expert, Digital Construction, BSI
- Anne-Marie Pizzitelli, Sector Head of Marketing, Built Environment, BSI