Date: Thursday, November 11, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
About this event
The personal costs and business costs related to stress in the workplace are staggering. A summary of different surveys shows the annual costs to businesses in the tens of billions. Supporting mental health within your organization has never been more important.
As well as helping you to build a positive working environment, a framework for managing psychological health and safety can help to improve your organizational resilience and enhance performance and productivity.
ISO 45003 is the first global standard giving practical guidance on managing psychological health in the workplace. It provides guidance on the management of psychosocial risk, as part of an occupational health and safety management system.
This Standard is written to help organizations using an occupational health and safety management system based on ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety.
During this webinar, you will learn:
ISO 45001 and ISO 45003 – a comparison
- What does some of the research say about the costs of Psychosocial Health and Safety – why should we bother?
- What is the difference between ‘Occupational Health and Safety’ (ISO 45001) and ‘Psychological Health and Safety’ (ISO 45003)?
- How would our employees benefit?
Assessing Psychosocial Risk in the workplace with ISO 45003
- How do we convince Management that this is a good idea?
- How do we develop a plan?
- What kind of resources will we need?
Implementing the Plan
- What do I need to know?
- What kind of resistance may occur?
- How will we measure effectiveness?
There is no time like the present to start onto the path to better psychosocial health for all the members of your organization – now you will have a blueprint!
Join us on November 11, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET for our educational webinar.