Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 11am EST.
Book your space now by filling in the form.
A review of upcoming regulations, an IATF update, the latest on Project Endeavour and an overview of ISO 26262
Looking forward to 2022, it is important to understand what’s down the road and how best to navigate through the new regulations, the changes mandated by IATF, what is the latest information on Connected and Autonomous Vehicles’ Project Endeavour as well as a discussion on functional safety, ISO 26262.
Topics covered will include:
- An update on IATF – what are the latest trends and topics in the upcoming Supplemental Rules release?
- The latest regulations mandated by European manufacturers are turning away from ISO 27001 certification in favor of the more prescriptive TISAX label. What does that mean for the market?
- ISO/SAE 21434 Road vehicles – Cybersecurity Engineering was just released at the end of August, three months earlier than anticipated. The UN ECE mandates cybersecurity systems for new vehicles and ISO/SAE 21434 has been developed for this purpose. We will have a case study to discuss
- Project Endeavour – the latest updates on Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- ISO 26262 and its emerging prominence for Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers to comply with this standard together ISO/SAE 21434
Join BSI’s Global Head of the Automotive Sector, Rob Brown, as we map out the areas that will require awareness and attention in the coming year
Use the form to register now, and don't forget to set yourself a reminder.