Date: Thursday January 27, 2022
Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM ET
About this event
Now that we have Our ISO certification, how can we optimize this investment to benefit our organization more? Where can we turn for guidance on ‘next steps’ to improve our performance, improve innovation management and create more resilience?
There are a number of ISO Standards, both ‘Certification’ Standards and ‘Guidance Standards’ to help you create a more dynamic, robust and value-adding Management System
In this educational webinar, you will learn:
Is our management system valuable to us?
- How can we measure the effectiveness of our management system?
- How should we report the improvements to Management?
- What can we do to improve our results and manage risk better?
ISO 22301 – Business Continuity - what's it all about?
- How does it align with other Standards?
- Is it a lot of work?
- Will it really help?
Can we benefit from integrating multiple systems?
- What role does Management play in supporting integration?
- Put yourself on a 'documentation diet'
- Where else can we get value from our system?
Join us on January 27, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET for our educational webinar.