Date: Thursday May 26, 2022
Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM ET
About this event
Layered Process Audits Can Supercharge Your Management System
If you’re doing internal audits to ‘see if everyone is following our procedures’ you’re not doing yourself any favours. Audits can yield three powerful results to help your organization if you focus on three aspects:
- Do our processes give us the results we want?
- Are we managing risks well all through the end-to-end workflow?
- Are there any opportunities to make our processes better?
If your audits are not paying dividends by examining these three questions, you may want to rethink your approach. In addition to refining your focus, you can increase your abilities to get a better return on your Management System investment. By focusing on results, managing risks and uncovering opportunities for improvement with the Layered Process Audit approach, the sky’s the limit!
In this educational webinar you will:
- Understand the logic behind Layered Process Audits
- What are they?
- Can anyone use them?
- Why are they better than the ‘once a year before the Registrar comes’ method?
- Learn how some organizations schedule them for the biggest payback
- How do I determine what resources we will need?
- Will I have to train people to do Layered Process Audits?
- What barriers can I expect?
- Develop a method to assess the effectiveness of Layered Process Audits
- What does ‘success’ look like?
- Can I use my previous measurements?
- How will I know if they are adding value?
Layered Process Audits have been used by many organizations for the last 20 years and are required to be performed by some members of the AIAG. Take a look into the methodology with us to see if there might be some nuggets of gold you can pan for!
Join us on May 26, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET for our educational webinar.
Training Instructor, BSI Group
Marketing Manager, BSI Group Canada