Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
About this event
An Occupational Health & Safety Management System is the framework that enables companies to achieve their OH&S objectives through a process of continual improvement.
It requires that you identify OH&S hazards, mitigate them and provide a safe working environment for every worker. When implemented well, your people own their own health and safety by using the system to develop a robust health and safety culture.
The work involved during the implementation of a management system from scratch can be perceived as very difficult, but with the right guidance any organization can improve the work environment to make it a safer place to work.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
What does an OH&S Management System look like?
- The harmonized structure of ISO 45001 integrates perfectly with other Harmonized Standards
- Requirements, if properly implemented, help keep your workers safe
- Audits (Internal and External) help you find ways to improve the effectiveness of you system to keep people safer
What are the benefits of an OH&S Management System?
- Safety benefits
- Morale benefits
- Financial benefits
What does an effective ‘implementation Plan’ look like?
- Who should be on the planning team?
- Who should be responsible?
- What will they do and how will they report progress?
An ISO 45001 OH&S Management System will help you to continually monitor and manage occupational health and safety across your business so you can continually improve the safety of your employees
Join us on June 2, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET for our educational webinar.
Jim Moran, MA Ed. MSP