Hosted live from Farnborough International Airshow 2022, this webinar is presented by BSI’s Jon Richardson, Aerospace Sector Manager and Lead Auditor, who is joined by special guest Steve McMullkin, Head of Manufacturing Quality - Zero Defects at Meggitt.
This webinar gives an overview of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Processes (PPAP), as well as a discussion around AS9145; including practical steps to implementation, and how to meet the flow-down requirements of major OEMs including Airbus and Boeing. We were delighted to have Steve's input throughout this webinar, as he headed up the Meggitt team who were the first ever to receive their AS9145 certification.
- Aerospace product quality managers, engineers, and auditors
What you’ll learn:
- An introduction to AS 9145 and key requirements for APQP and PPAP
- The relationship with the AS series of standards
- How to get started with implementation
- Steve McMullkin's experience of using AS 9145 and the benefits of achieving certification