Date: Wednesday November 30, 2022
Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM ET
About this event
Since BSI started the ISO for Beginners Series last year, more than 6,900 people have participated in our webinars to learn more about how to successfully implement and maintain a Quality Management System and meet the requirements of the standard.
During our first 9 episodes, we talked about:
- ISO for Beginners 1: How to implement a QMS
- ISO for Beginners 2: The 5 common mistakes when implementing a QMS
- ISO for Beginners 3: Get ready for your first audits
- ISO for Beginners 4: A look at risks from 4 perspectives
- ISO for Beginners 5: Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions
- ISO for Beginners 6: We are certified, now what?
- ISO for Beginners 7: Make your audits pay
- ISO for Beginners 8: Layered Process Audits
- ISO for Beginners 9: Common risks associated with Quality Management
Now, it’s time to pause and see if you still have some questions about the topics we have already covered. Register now and submit your questions and Jim Moran will answer them during our next webinar!
We have received questions in 5 main categories: Documentation, Non-conformances, Internal Auditing, Risk and Performance measurement. Important topics that everyone is curious about!
See you at the webinar Wednesday, November 30 at 2:00 PM EST
Training Instructor, BSI Group
About Jim Moran.
Jim is a training instructor and an auditor who has been implementing ISO management systems with clients since 1992. He has been conducting training for ISO Standards since 1996. He currently sits on ISO PC 280, a committee formed to participate in the development of a new Guideline for Management Consultancy, ISO 20700, which was published in 2017.
Marketing Manager, BSI Group Canada