Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
Time: 11:00AM-12:00PM ET
Host: BSI Group America Inc.
About this event
In the ever-evolving automotive industry, where innovation and complexity intertwine, the proliferation of standards has become a double-edged sword. While standards are essential for ensuring safety, quality, and interoperability, the abundance of overlapping standards can lead to confusion, inefficiencies, and increased operational costs. The "Too Many Standards - One Management System" webinar delves into the challenges posed by the multitude of standards in the automotive sector and explores the concept of unifying them through an integrated management system.
- Insight into the challenges posed by the multitude of automotive standards.
- Understanding the benefits of adopting an integrated management system.
- Practical roadmap for implementing a unified management system.
Who should attend:
- Professionals from automotive manufacturing companies
- Suppliers and stakeholders in the automotive supply chain
- Regulatory and compliance personnel
- Quality and process improvement managers
- Manufacturing and operations managers
- Professionals seeking insights into IATF standards and integration
- Industry consultants and advisors
About the presenter
Jim Moran, M.A.Ed. MSP (Management System Professional) has been implementing and auditing ISO Standards since 1992 and has been training ISO management system auditors since 1996. He’s President of Simplify ISO Inc. and The Learning Alliance Inc. He founded the International Management System Institute to offer a ‘beyond ISO’ development program for Management System practitioners. Jim served on PC 280 to help create ISO 20700:2017 Guidelines for management consultancy services and serves on the Impartiality, Ethics and Appeal Committee for MSECB and the Impartiality committee for CGSB.